ID:179106

For some reason the library I posted yesterday won't download correctly.

I packaged the files as "World Source Files" but it doesn't bring up the code when I try to download it. Is there anything else I need to do?
I packaged the files as "World Source Files" but it doesn't bring up the code when I try to download it. Is there anything else I need to do?

What *does* come up when you download it? Do you connect to a compiled version of your library?

If that's the case, delete the DMB, then package the files.
In response to Spuzzum
I deleted the zip file, deleted the dmb, then ran package file and got the same result. Dreamseeker opens up and says:

Welcome BYOND! (Dream Seeker release 310)
Connecting to file://C:\DOWNLOAD\url2811639073.dms.

It also says it's running the world in single user mode so it is apparently still running the program rather than looking at the files.

Incase it matters, when I package the files it seems to create a dmb automatically (at least it's in the folder) so maybe there's some option I have enabled that's causing the problem...
In response to English
Deadron, do you have any advice for fixing this situation? You seemed to be away for a day or so but are posting again. You seem to know a lot about libraries so I thought you'd know the answer this problem.

When you package your libraries do you have to do anything else besides choosing package as world source files?
In response to English
English wrote:
When you package your libraries do you have to do anything else besides choosing package as world source files?

When you create the hub entry on the website, you need to specify it as a library. If you didn't, you may need to delete and recreate the hub entry.

If you update the package, you need to increment the version number when you upload the new package.
In response to Deadron
That fixed it, thanks :)

I thought I did those things but I must have chosen it to be a game or something...

Anyway, wanna check it out? I don't think anyone has made this sort of thing yet.

www.byond.com/hub/English/FileSearch