ID:179186

Hello,

I'd like my world's fonts to be proportional instead of "Arial"ized. The Blue book is very cryptic on how to do this. Can someone provide some code or a hidden world.blah variable to allow the use of Courier in the text window?

Regards,
-Booty
Here's a little line of CSS That works with your client to change the fonts and things. I ripped this strait out of FoomerMUD, so no copying! Use your own font :oP

client/script = "<STYLE>BODY {font-family: 'MS Serif'; font-size: 10px;}</STYLE>"
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
Here's a little line of CSS That works with your client to change the fonts and things. I ripped this strait out of FoomerMUD, so no copying! Use your own font :oP

client/script = "<STYLE>BODY {font-family: 'MS Serif'; font-size: 10px;}</STYLE>"

If you subscribe to BYONDscape you can read a "Z"-tips article on this too!
In response to Tom
Thanks Tom and Foomer.

As a note, when I read chapter 11.5 in the Blue Book, I had assumed that I needed to somehow assign a (presumably global) "client.script" instead of "client/script". There appears to be a compilation difference between the two.

Regards,
-Booty

Tom wrote:
Foomer wrote:

If you subscribe to BYONDscape you can read a "Z"-tips article on this too!