ID:179189

I'm looking for the demo in when the player dies, it says:
Brrr... It's dead cold down here. Maybe you should recarnate.

Or something like that

Please help!!!
ECheese2 wrote:
I'm looking for the demo in when the player dies, it says:
Brrr... It's dead cold down here. Maybe you should recarnate.

Or something like that

Please help!!!

In your dead code put

usr << "Brrr... It's dead cold down here. Maybe you should recarnate."
In response to dbz73
I meant I need the entire demo!
I knew how to do that!
Thats the only part I remember. It was about 3 days ago that I downloaded it. Please Help!
In response to ECheese2
hmm do you remember what other stuff it had in it? that could help. in finding it
In response to dbz73
Try the ZBT tutorial...
In response to dbz73
Nope. I checked through ALL my environments (15 min job) and came up with nothing.
In response to Foomer
Every time players die, they disappear and their armour and hair overlays are left behind. They are also disconnected from the server. Dont be suprised, I have only used Q-Basic and -snicker- Atari basic. I am new with OO and C-type code
In response to ECheese2
Then you're not deleting their hair and clothes properly. How are you attaching them to the player in the first place? And if you delete a client, they'll be disconnected from the game.
In response to Foomer
I fixed the hair problem, but I need a way to punish them for dying. Would you say, money down the drain?
How would I make the Recarnate verb pop up when the client dies?
i've got:
usr.realive()
hp = maxhp
icon = 'player.dmi'
blah... blah...

Thanks!
In response to ECheese2
Depends how realistic you want your game to be. Lowering their stats and losing their equipment would be more realistic, I'd think. Losing money for dying is kinda silly.
In response to Foomer
That's a better idea.
could you post the code, please?
the vars are
magic
maxmagic
Concisneuss
maxconcisneuss

Please mind my speeling
i gotta go to bed 11:34 over here
Thanks for all your help!
In response to ECheese2
See ya tomorrow!
In response to ECheese2
If you havent' done so already, you really need to read through the ZBT tutorial because it covers most of what you want. If you've read it already, read it again!
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
If you havent' done so already, you really need to read through the ZBT tutorial because it covers most of what you want. If you've read it already, read it again!

Or he could read through mine! :]

http://www.angelfire.com/games4/byond

-Rcet