ID:179222

How would I go about logging out those people who take screen dumps of my game and then the screen dump they took gets blured.

What I mean is this:

When [Mr.X] takes a screen dump of say a house wall. As soon as the Print Screen button is pressed [Mr.X] gets logged off and the screen dump that was taken, instead of being its actual nice shot I would like it blured or distorted so it would be hard for people to go onto a game and take those icons.

If anyone can help please do.

Lee
The solution is quite simple: don't release the game.
In response to Air Mapster
Air Mapster wrote:
The solution is quite simple: don't release the game.

Hehe, I am just wondering if it is possible, I dont care if they do it to my game, its just a thought. I wouldnt mind having it but to be honest I dont care about letting my icons get used because they arent really my icons as many people use them and I didnt really create them. [Pointer: I suck at icon design hehe]

So is this actually possible or not?

Lee
In response to Mellifluous
Try making the f2 button return nothing. I know somebody did this, I just don't remember who.......
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
Try making the f2 button return nothing. I know somebody did this, I just don't remember who.......

Yes, you can make F2 do something else if you like:
macro
F2 return ".quit"

But that still doesn't stop the player from using the Options menu to take a screenshot. Moreover, there's absolutely no way to stop a player from using an external screen capture utility. If your icons are good and somebody wants them, they'll get them. As I said, the only way to truly prevent it is don't release the game.