ID:1792676

My son was fussing in his crib, so I got him out and gently rubbed his back, thinking he just wanted some attention... He puked on me.

Then farted, smiled, and went right back to sleep.
Awhh.
Kind of the type of things that proves our self-thinking nature, lol.

How old is him?
Haha, nice. Those are the good days trust me.
In response to Fushimi
He's 34.
In response to Fushimi
Fushimi wrote:
Kind of the type of things that proves our self-thinking nature, lol.

How old is him?

Born in November. :)
@NNAAAAHH, I was obviously referring to his son.

Congratulations, I hope you the best of lucks in your life, enjoy the time being, I don't think there's anything as important as turning father in a man's life.
In response to Fushimi
Fushimi wrote:
@NNAAAAHH, I was obviously referring to his son.

It wasn't all that obvious. But anyone who put extra thought process in to it should have understood what you truly meant. The proper way to have asked, since I can only assume that English is not your first language, would be to say, "How old is he?" You were close, very close. Just thought I'd put this out there for the sake of knowledge and clearness.
Oh I see the misunderstanding here, you are correct, indeed. I am Spanish but due to the long time I have been in the community I have come to get along with it very well.

I basically learned from you all, so I tend to do some errors when writing, not to mention that I am horrible pronouncing it.

Congratulations again Unwanted. (Just to keep on topic(?) xD)
In response to Fushimi
I was referring to his son as well, he's 34, born in a November. He just never grew out of that phase.
Ain't that you? xD