ID:179284

I want to be able to walk onto a certain area of turn but be blocked by coming and/or going from one or more directions to a single block. Is there a way to do this??
There's a way to do pretty much everything unless it's 3D, it just gets more complicated when you do them that way :oP

For what you want, try something like this:

turf/OneWayCube
density = 0
Enter(atom/O)
if(!O.density) return ..() <FONT COLOR=silver>// if O's not dense, ignore all this</FONT>
if(O.dir == NORTH) return ..() <FONT COLOR=silver> // if facing north, let it through</FONT>
else return 0 <FONT COLOR=silver> // else return 0, or don't let it enter.</FONT>

This will allow any dense objects to enter the OneWayCube if they are facing north, that is, walking north, but not allow them to enter it if they are facing any other direction.

This probably isn't THEE most efficient way to do it, but it all depends on what it's being used for.

In response to Foomer
I have tried this but I can't get it to apply to an object, and don't exactly understand the syntax, I am trying to only STOP them from entering, or leaving in one or 2 directions.