ID:1792897

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Hi, whoever the hell is reading this. As of right now, typing from my XBONE (I know, PCMR, but the XBONE was a gift). I have a quick suggestion: make it so the webclient can download files into a temporary storage space that the XBONE and PS4 have, due to the fact that they don't have the same file systems as PC, it won't allow me to download the client data. I am just wondering if this is possible, and if it would be possible for [BYOND PEOPLE] to do it.
What sort of file downloads do you mean exactly? I'm not sure what you mean about not being able to download the client data.
I'm actually going to test this on my PS4/3 and XBOX360 when I get home. Immediately tonight.

A basic game worked for me on PS4. I don't feel like turning on PS3 and X360. That literally requires me to put in the HDMI cable lol. From my position, it's a lot of work moving them from the living room in to here. But, I can only assume that it should work for the PS3?
Suggestion to OP:

Go to html5test.com on xbox one, click save results and then share the results here if possible. That way if it's a browser support issue the byond devs can check to see what features are available for xbox one.

I assume it's IE10, but I don't know if it's exactly IE10 or what parts Byond web client uses.