ID:179297

I'm coming up with this new DBZ game called DBZ's World Strongest. I need help with making the game and characters. If you are good at making games, please contact [email protected]. Your help with making this game will be highly appreciated. Thank You.
I repeat DO NO MAKE A DBZ GAME!
In response to Nadrew
oh come on nadrew, BYOND has set a record for most dbz games, why not go further!!! Yay for DBZ number 1029381289
In response to JonSnow13
Since you annoy me I don't find that funny at all.
In response to Nadrew
how do I annoy you?
have I ever said anything mean to you? Ever?
Have I done anything wrong?
No I just really like the byond system, and I'd have to say the meanest people I've EVER met online are here on BYOND forums, and my fingers mainly pointed at the followers(you) and the leading guru's.
I'm really sick of all the negative remarks here on byond, if anyone makes me or anyone else leave it's going to be you guys. Not the dbz games, they don't hurt anyone in any way really.
Ya you know who you are.

You are what is keeping byond down, the negative remarks are not exactly a great first impression to alot of the new users. (of course I think they're ok if they're making a dbz game though)

DBZ games aren't even as bad as people like lexybitch that yelled at everyone.

Deadron is realising this, Deadron is the one of the smartest guys on here, he sees that puting people down to make yourself feel bigger and better and possibly smarter(but if you're puting someone down for not understanding something that puts you lower than even him) is a pretty childish thing to do.

The only reason he probably doesn't do anything about all the mean comments people have here on byond other than tell them to stop is because he's a nice guy, and he probably knows most of you know it all(BYOND, not life) people.
In response to JonSnow13
You don't only annoy me, you annoy alot of people..so why don't you leave again, and don't come back this time.
In response to Nadrew
there's that great intelligence of yours.
I've never ever once said anything mean to you, yet you say this.
You've got alot backing your words up there bud.
right now you're sounding like a total dumbass/jerk to me.
In response to JonSnow13
You've never said anything mean to me, that doesn't make it so you can't annoy me, just because it's not directed at me doesn't mean I can't be offended by it, why don't you look back at some of your old posts, and think really hard, and maybe then you'll understand why you annoy me.
In response to Nadrew
yes but you not ignoring my posts and HAVING to post something mean shows you're not all upstairs there bud.

Think about it hard, and maybe someday you'll understand.
In response to JonSnow13
I said it nicely to you before someone really told you off, you're lucky Lexy's been in a good mood.
In response to JonSnow13
JonSnow13 wrote:
yes but you not ignoring my posts

I ignore your posts simply because they're impossible to read. Grammar and spelling such as yours are normally acceptable in a live chat, but, in a forum such as this, where we actually have time to think about what we're saying, shortcuts such as 'u', 'ur' 'y' and whatnot are simply.. well.. bad. Send your posts through Word or a similar word processor. Even better, you could compose the whole thing in there, make sure it looks good, and then post.

After that, make sure it's kind to the eyes. Insert whitespace. Nobody, especially people like me who have just spent the last four hours staring at our game's code, and before that, staring at school books, wants to look and see a 3-page block of text. It may contain some very intelligent, deep thoughts, but I'll just skip over it. I just don't want to even look at something that awful.

Think before you post.

--Tarmas.
In response to JonSnow13
JonSnow13 wrote:
right now you're sounding like a total jerk to me.

I'd have to agree with you on that, Jon.
In response to Nadrew
[Removed for profanity.]

[Don't curse on these forums. This is your first and only warning. If someone is bothering you, please just ignore them.]
In response to Tarmas
hahaah
I Know man

I myself have gone back several times trying to read some of my posts lol...

but usually when I post on a forum it's on the fly...

like I said in an early post I will try to work on it :)

thanks for the advice
In response to JonSnow13
JonSnow13 wrote:
hahaah
I Know man

I'll thank you to take that back. Don't assume I'm a guy simply because I'm online. *insulted look*

but usually when I post on a forum it's on the fly...

So do I.. but I make good use of the preview button and make sure it's readable. I do think, however, that my whitespace sometimes goes to an extreme.

like I said in an early post I will try to work on it :)

Yup. At least it looked slightly better. Now let's work on your capitalization..

thanks for the advice

Glad to help.

--Tarmas.
In response to JonSnow13
sorry admin :)

I won't cuss next time...

just sometimes people like him get me all stirred up in mixed feelings...

it's hard trying to understand what is going on in people's heads when they say random mean things...

It's a mystery of life I will never beable to understand...

I guess it's just human nature... Or I could go by the psychology approach, they either have bad lives themselves and put people down to make themselves feel better, or my approach, they're not all upstairs ;0
In response to Nadrew
JonSnow annoys people.
You annoy people.
Deadron annoys people.
I annoy people.
DBZ annoys people.
Some people like DBZ.
Let Dantom worry about it.
And stop being rude.
You'll scare off the people we DO want.
In response to JonSnow13
It would be Nice to see one less DBZ game made.......I say make more games thaat arent DBZ games even if its got no meaning at all!!
(well mybe a little storyline)
-Clone
In response to Tarmas
Tarmas wrote:
I do think, however, that my whitespace sometimes goes to an extreme.
--Tarmas.

I dare you to find one inkling of whitespace on any of these forums. All I can see is blackspace!

-Lord of Water
In response to Tarmas
Hehehe oops Tarmas... Sorry I take the man part back...
didn't know you were a girl :)

See, if you've noticed I have been working on my grammar skills :) I have been writing stuff on the forums and going back and skimming it real fast lol...
Page: 1 2