ID:179304

I don't know how to release a game to the hub but,i know you goto Hub New Hub Entry Click Host/server but how do i find the url for the game like it connects to the game!I tryed but it didn't work.When the person clicks on the address they can host it my game is called: War Capture the flag.I need a address for that!Thanks alot!
Don't mess with the host URL thing, just upload the zip package that you make using Dream Maker, where it says "zip package", that will make a "Run" link that people click on and download the game, and can host it, and don't mess abuse html like that people don't like it.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
Don't mess with the host URL thing, just upload the zip package that you make using Dream Maker, where it says "zip package", that will make a "Run" link that people click on and download the game, and can host it, and don't mess abuse html like that people don't like it.

sorry,i didn't mean to abuse HTML,Thanks too.
In response to Saibaman4
Saibaman4 wrote:
sorry,i didn't mean to abuse HTML,Thanks too.

Idle curiosity here, but why on earth do you people do things like posting in all bold/bright red/whatnot.. do you think that we'll notice how different it is and think it's urgent and rush to help or something? Or is there a more sinister motive?

--Tarmas.
What address do i put for my game War2?Where do i put it info url,Zip Package,or Login url?
In response to Saibaman4
You leave URL, and Login URL blank, you use the "Package Files" option under the build menu in Dream Maker to create a .zip file for your game, then you upload that, you don't need to define a URL anywhere.
In response to Nadrew
When does it get Released?
In response to Saibaman4
After it has been reviewed and accepted.
In response to Nadrew
OH,ok
In response to Saibaman4
Saibaman4 wrote:
When does it get Released?

It is, in essence, instantly "released". It's available there for anyone who goes to the URL for it, which you can publicize on your website or in your own channels or whatever.

This is a separate question from "When does it show up on the BYOND.Live channel on the home page?"

That happens if you have requested that a BYOND channel review it, which you can do from the popup in the hub web page.