ID:179369

i was passin through MPOGD and saw this.. is it all C or C++ based ? lol... if someone could e-mail me how to program this

[email protected]
I think it's hilarious that someone would come to an informational website and request that information would be mailed to them. Do you go to the library and the librarian to call you and tell you all about medieval Italy? Try clicking on the Guide link, under developers, at the left. It's a good place to start, especially if you already know a bit about programming.
In response to Lesbian Assassin
Lesbian Assassin wrote:
I think it's hilarious that someone would come to an informational website and request that information would be mailed to them. Do you go to the library and the librarian to call you and tell you all about medieval Italy? Try clicking on the Guide link, under developers, at the left. It's a good place to start, especially if you already know a bit about programming.

And the FAQ link there has a lot of info and pointers for new people.
In response to Lesbian Assassin
I expect posts saying "I`m NOT a Total n00b"

as for the information being emailed to you, the only thing you'd get emailed to you is a link to the guide, or someone saying look in the guide if you even got an email

:p
Check out the Guide and ZBT first, to get the hang of BYOND basics. It is a lot like C++, JavaScript, and Perl from my experience. After a week or so of getting used to those basics, check out lots of demos and tutorials. Take libs apart piece-by-piece to figure out how they work. Above all, try things out! Trial and error is the primary way I learn to code.
In response to Deadron
hehe ok ;) i tried the Tutorials/refrences/Libraries page and all of em gave me errors that is WHY i posted here about that.. Links would be great to be sent to me..... all i am asking for is where i can go to learn the DM language.... i dont mind studing for it....
In response to Hungar