ID:179392

If anyone would like to help me with my game called Silver, email me at [email protected] I'ts rpg and will have battles a similar style to dwo.
Need more detail...
Tazor07 wrote:
If anyone would like to help me with my game called Silver, email me at [email protected] I'ts rpg and will have battles a similar style to dwo.

i think its incredibly stupid to put (not dbz game). You are just handing out the suggestion that everyone thinks you will make a dbz game, which is no good for you.

Similair to DWO? Sounds like we have a not dbz game, but a dwo game. I could be wrong, you could be using that to describe how the game might function, but still......

FIREking
In response to FIREking
FIREking wrote:
Tazor07 wrote:

i think its incredibly stupid to put (not dbz game). You are just handing out the suggestion that everyone thinks you will make a dbz game, which is no good for you.

Similair to DWO? Sounds like we have a not dbz game, but a dwo game. I could be wrong, you could be using that to describe how the game might function, but still......

FIREking

What he means is that his battle system will be based on a similar system to that one of DWO's.

I thought you would have known that...

Lee
In response to Mellifluous
Lee 1 point...FIREking 0 :)
In response to Stealth 2k
Stealth 2k wrote:

hehehe, I bet within time its something more like this:

FIREking 100 points...Lee 10 points.

hehehe

Anyways, nice little joke around :-D

Lee
Mellifluous wrote:
FIREking wrote:
Tazor07 wrote:

FIREking

What he means is that his battle system will be based on a similar system to that one of DWO's.

I thought you would have known that...

Lee

boy, you are a dumbass arent you, appearently you dont read...

how the game might function

how the game might function

dont insult me with your stupidity please...

FIREking
In response to Stealth 2k
Stealth 2k wrote:

nope, sorry you lose. But no worry, we will have another game for the best of the best idiots. This time, we will have topics such as how smart do you have to be to make cereal! and, how many stupid people does it take to screw in a light bulb.

FIREking
Mellifluous wrote:
Stealth 2k wrote:

hehehe, I bet within time its something more like this:

FIREking 100 points...Lee 10 points.

hehehe

Anyways, nice little joke around :-D

Lee

just to let you know that it pissed me off that you didnt read what i wrote, then replied with something that isnt true because of that fact.

FIREking
In response to FIREking
FIREking wrote:

Look, of all the things to get extremely belligerent about (in three posts, no less), this is a poor choice. You say Mellifluous didn't read what you wrote, but he did; although you qualified your statement, what you said before that was so at odds with what Tazor had said that it was more the case that you were the one not paying attention to the previous post.

Tazor said he wanted to make an RPG with a combat system similar to DWO's; you said it sounded like he was making a DWO game, and only added--as more of an afterthought--that he might just simply be saying exactly what he said. Kind of a no-brainer; though I mean no offense.

Mellifluous pointed out that, no, Tazor didn't say he was making a DWO game, just one with a similar combat model. He was essentially saying that the main thrust of your post was incorrect, even though the little extra thing you said was otherwise valid; he just didn't mention that latter part.

So to sum up, you didn't read Tazor's post carefully enough, Mellifluous read yours and responded appropriately; you really aren't in a position to accuse him of not paying attention, especially using words like "stupidity" to describe a mistake that if he made at all, you made first and much worse. If you want to feel slighted, that's your call, but you don't have the slightest justification to get abusive about it.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
FIREking wrote:

Look, of all the things to get extremely belligerent about (in three posts, no less), this is a poor choice. You say Mellifluous didn't read what you wrote, but he did; although you qualified your statement, what you said before that was so at odds with what Tazor had said that it was more the case that you were the one not paying attention to the previous post.

Tazor said he wanted to make an RPG with a combat system similar to DWO's; you said it sounded like he was making a DWO game, and only added--as more of an afterthought--that he might just simply be saying exactly what he said. Kind of a no-brainer; though I mean no offense.

Mellifluous pointed out that, no, Tazor didn't say he was making a DWO game, just one with a similar combat model. He was essentially saying that the main thrust of your post was incorrect, even though the little extra thing you said was otherwise valid; he just didn't mention that latter part.

So to sum up, you didn't read Tazor's post carefully enough, Mellifluous read yours and responded appropriately; you really aren't in a position to accuse him of not paying attention, especially using words like "stupidity" to describe a mistake that if he made at all, you made first and much worse. If you want to feel slighted, that's your call, but you don't have the slightest justification to get abusive about it.

Lummox JR

Thanks Lummox :)

FIREking, just a question...but, why do you have such a bad temper with me?

Sometimes your ok and other times you blow up in my face because I might make a mistake...I am sorry to have pissed you off ok.

Lee