ID:179407

When running my game, when I change my icon with an icon from my computer, it stays in one direction. The feet walk but it points in one direction until I either log off, or sometimes rebooting the world while in game play fixes it. Now my question is, is there a way to sort of "refresh" my icon during gameplay so I don't have to relog or reboot to make my icon move in all directions?

Thanks for your help!
Creek wrote:
When running my game, when I change my icon with an icon from my computer, it stays in one direction. The feet walk but it points in one direction until I either log off, or sometimes rebooting the world while in game play fixes it. Now my question is, is there a way to sort of "refresh" my icon during gameplay so I don't have to relog or reboot to make my icon move in all directions?

Thanks for your help!

Have you tried maybe rechanging your icon to that icon again, it might reload the icon and have it work right.
In response to Darkness
No that doesn't work either... If I do something that gives me an overlay, then it works, put when the overlay goes off it only faces one direction again. Oh well, I figured out a work around, but having it just refresh would be better.