ID:179440

Ello. Names Mission, a newbie if you will. I have a problem downloading and using the full install byond_setup.exe for windows98 but could download and use the update. Everytime I download (3 in all) and attempt to run the setup, a message saying the winzip file is either truncated or damaged appears. I've tested the Dream Seeker from the update I downloaded and it seems to work fine. Odd that I download the update and it works fine as opposed to the full install.

So the questions: 1.Do I need the full install to enjoy Byond? 2.Will not downloading it affect anything? 3.Does anyone know my problem in dowloading the full install? I really won't be programming as I'm a idiot when it come to that; I would really just like to get on and play what other talented persons put out. Thanks for the time.

-Mission
Have you downloaded the full install before? And for it to unzip properly you cannot have any BYOND programs running.
In response to Nadrew

I have. Nothing was running when I tried to pull it up. Oh well. Thanks.
In response to Mission
If im not mistaken, doesnt the main install run as an exe? Anyways, ive noticed many people who have the game graal online have this trouble with byond installing. I suggest putting the setup.exe file in a seperate folder than graal uses, and possibly clearing out your temp folder.

FIREking