ID:179441

Added Spuzzum's firewall question/answer, and did a general cleanup of obsolete links and text.

Link is on the left.
Deadron wrote:
Added Spuzzum's firewall question/answer, and did a general cleanup of obsolete links and text.

Also Spuzzum mentioned a while ago that people were complaining about the formatting...so I just added a hopeful improvement in which the questions are italicized.
When I get back from my Aunt's house I'll fix my code up the way you asked and send it to you.
In response to Nadrew
Sent.
In response to Deadron
I'd prefer to see the section names with larger font, and the questions with bold font.
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
I'd prefer to see the section names with larger font, and the questions with bold font.

The formatting is done by some off the shelf XSL tools I use...I don't have control over those things without changing the XSL, and I don't plan on delving into XSL in the near future. But perhaps someday!

The reason I use these tools is because they automate the TOC and formatting for me, and all I need to do is drop in the data.
Nadrew's item on delaying mob movement has been added:

http://www.deadron.com/Admin/BYOND_FAQ.html#N4324
In response to Deadron
Cool, I'm in the FAQ, I've been waiting for this since I was a newbie!
Deadron wrote:

In Spuzzum's new entry:

Though the exact process tends to vary with the sofware,

;-)