ID:179462

See topic. Anyone have 'em?
If any one does i should think that they would have the decency not to pass it around so the HUb may be cluttered up with more rip offs.
WHY?! Why would you want it? There are atleast 7 games that are the exact same on games live! If you want to make a DBZ game.....learn how to code!
PsyTiko wrote:
See topic. Anyone have 'em?

You're going to have to learn how to speak actual English. The word "codes" doesn't mean anything the way you're using it. Do you mean "source code" (which is not plural), or do you mean "cheat codes", or "encryption keys"? Be clear in your meaning.

Lummox JR
In response to The Wizard of How
I mean the source codes but your right.....any idea where?
If you'd just search through the message archives, you'd find it!

world/turf = /turf/turfed
world
hub = "DBZULTRIMENT.DBZ-UltrimentDBZ-GT-Genesis"
turf
turfed
icon = 'ground.dmi'
name = ""

mob/Stat()
statpanel("Attributes")
stat ("Strength:[at1]")
stat ("Fighting:[at2]")
stat ("Dexterity:[at3]")
stat ("Mind:[at2]")
stat ("Power:[at4]/[at4]")
stat ("Courage:[at2 + at3]")

statpanel("Vital Statistics")
stat ("Health: 100/100")
stat ("Power Points: 60/60")
stat ("Stamena: 50/50")
stat ("Money: $100")

statpanel("Skills")
stat (sk1)
stat (sk2)
stat (sk3)
stat (sk4)
stat (sk5)
stat (sk6)
stat (sk7)
stat (sk8)

statpanel("Character Info")
stat ("You're character is brand new.")
statpanel("History")
stat ("You're character is brand new.")
statpanel("Allies and Rivals")
stat ("You have 0 alliances and 0 rivals.")

mob/var
time
sk1
sk2
sk3
sk4
sk5
sk6
sk7
sk8
at1
at2
at3
at4
at5
mob/proc/Timer()
src.time += 1
spawn(10) src.Timer()
mob/Logout()
world.log << "[src] has logged off after [src.time] seconds."

mob/Login()
src.Move(null)
world.log << "[src] has logged on."
spawn(10) src.Timer()
sleep()
alert ("Welcome to DBZ Ultriment GT Genesis, the Ultra Ultimate Tournament Game!")
sleep(10)
alert ("This game is copyright 2001 by me. All rights are reserved. No infringement is intended on the rights of Funimation, as this game is meant to be a tribute and I am not accepting any payment for it. In fact, in a few years I will contact them and ask to be put on their payroll, due to the great contribution I am making towards their intellectual property. I'm not going to ask for much, but I think after you see my game, you'll agree that I deserve it... but anyway, this game is completely non-profit.")
sleep(10)
alert ("If you'd like to donate BYONDimes to help support, just page me sometime... I also make really cool DBZ t-shirts that I sell, including some brand new DBZ Ultriment GT Genesis ones, and I have bootlegs of all the TV shows available for sale.")
sleep(10)
alert ("Please wait a few seconds while the character list is optimized!!!")
sleep(100)
start
sk1 = null
sk2 = null
sk3 = null
sk4 = null
sk5 = null
sk6 = null
sk7 = null
sk8 = null
at1 = null
at2 = null
at3 = null
at4 = null
at5 = null
input ("What is your character?") in list ("Saiyan","Half-Saiyan","Namek","Half-Namek","Android","Icer", "Changeling Icer","Icer Changeling","Completely Original Icer","Quarter-Saiyan","Semi-Saiyan","Demi-Saiyan","Noob Saibot","Miss Saigon","Basset Hound","Pikachu","Other Android","Talking Skateboard","Lesbian Assassin","Jedi Knight")
sleep(10)
at1 = roll (5,20)
at2 = roll (5,20)
at3 = roll (5,20)
at4 = roll (5,20)
at5 = roll (5,20)
sk1 = input ("What is your primery skill?") in list ("Punching","Kicks","Power Attacks","Stealth Moves","Special Maneuvers")
sleep(10)
sk2 = input ("What is you're secondary skill?") in list ("Knives","Modern Weapons","Using Stuff","Computers","Driving","Modern Ballet")
sleep(10)
sk3 = input ("What is your tershiary skill?") in list ("Sociology","Occult Lore","Special Skills","Commando Stuff","Interpretive Dance")
sleep(10)
sk4 = input ("What is your quaternary skill?") in list ("Explosives","Bartending","Trivial Pursuit","Erotic Art","That one thing from the cartoon that's really cool.")
sleep(10)
sk5 = input ("What is your fifth skill?") in list ("Fighting people smaller than you","Cooking","Robotics")
sleep(10)
sk6 = input ("What is your hexagrammatical skill?") in list ("Apple Paring","Scrumping","Art Appreciation","That thing that like Darth Vader does, kind of.")
sleep(10)
sk7 = input ("What is your septenary skill?") in list ("High Society","Business Science","First Aid","Romancew Novels")
sleep(10)
sk8 = input ("What is your eighth skill?") in list ("People Person","Cannibalism","Cunnilingus")
sleep(10)
input ("What color is you're hair?") in list ("Blond","Yellow","Green","Red","Brown","Black","Blue","Pink")
sleep(10)
input ("What color are your eyes?") in list ("Silver","Yellow","Green","Red","Brown","Black","Blue","Pink")
sleep(10)
input ("How tall is your character?") in list ("Five feet","Five foot one","Five foot two","Five foot three","Five foot four","Five foot five","Five foot six","Five foot seven","Five foot eight","Five foot nine","Five foot ten","Five foot eleven","Five foot twelve","Six feet")
sleep(10)
input ("What does your character look like?")
sleep(10)
input ("What is your character's attitude towards life?")
sleep(10)
switch (input ("Can you sum up your character's philosophy in one word?") in list ("Yes","No"))
if ("Yes")
sleep(10)
input ("What is that word?")
if ("No")
input ("Why not?")
sleep(10)
input ("That's not a very good reason. Try again.")
sleep(10)
alert ("That's not much better. We should just move on.")
alert ("Press the special bonus key during the next 20 seconds to unlock hidden characters.")
sleep (200)
alert ("I'm sorry, you didn't hit the bonus key.")
sleep (10)
while ((input("Would you like to try again?") in list ("Yes","No")) == "Yes")
sleep (200)
alert ("I'm sorry, you didn't hit the bonus key.")
sleep (10)
alert ("Your ready to play DBZ Ultriment GT Genesis! Your character will now be saved.")
sleep (10)
src << "Creating save file."
sleep (50)
src << "Updating character files."
sleep (100)
src << "Building skill list."
sleep (10)
src << "Condensing philosophy."
sleep (10)
sleep (10)
sleep (10)
src << "Extrapolating appearance."
sleep (10)
sleep (10)
sleep (10)
sleep (50)
src << "Adjusting variables."
sleep (50)
src << "Calculating weight."
sleep (10)
src << "ERROR: UNDEFINED PRODUCT IN LINE 13."
src << "Couldn't save character for key [src]"
sleep (10)
src << "Save failed!!!"
sleep (50)
src << "RESTARTING CHARACTER CREATION PROCESS"
sleep (10)
src << "Please wait..."
sleep (10)
src << ""
sleep(5)
src << ""
sleep(5)
src << ""
sleep(5)
src << ""
sleep(5)
src << ""
sleep(5)
src << ""
sleep(5)
src << ""
sleep(5)
goto start
In response to AbyssDragon
By god, I love that code!
In response to PsyTiko
Why would anyone want to rip-off a rip-off?
In response to PsyTiko
What the h#ll is wrong with you?!? There are way more than enough DBZ/GT games out there already, and about 0.00000000000000000000001% of them are actually innovative. Half of them are GT Genesis anyway, and the other half bear a striking resemblance to this: http://www.byond.com/hub/ hub.cgi?qd=hubIndex;hub=1002;channel=1179
So if you're going to make a game, why not try to NOT steal someone else's code and to NOT make another DBZ game, because a grand total of -3 people will probably play it. If a game has anything that even looks remotely like something that was in a DBZ/GT game, the game's popularity falls faster than a sack of lead potatoes. So do us all a favor, and NOT make another half-@$$ed DBZ/GT game.
In response to WizDragon
Well said.
In response to Nadrew
can you please send me some codes thanks
In response to The Wizard of How
i dont know how to code or make different levels
In response to Steven meadows
I can send you some code, but I won't learn to code on your own.
In response to Nadrew
THATS FUNNY

<font size=1> and a waste of time </font>
In response to Super saiyan3
even if you do have a rip-off....dont post it in the hub.
In response to PsyTiko
Yes: [link]