ID:179476

(if u dont like newbies asking you every question they have and never going to the help file then skip down to the ***** in the second paragraph for a sec)

hi, i am fairly new to byond (about a month or two) and i never took the time to introduce myself, which is what the forum says this newbie section is partly for. so im Loduwijk a full fledged RPG fan. thats why i think the dream maker is so cool, i can make my own RPGs for computer, and can also play them with other people online. this stuff is great.

about my programming experience. i am just learning to use newer programming languages for my newer model computer i am used to programming with an old version of BASIC on my commadore64 and my commadore128, which is helping me alot with the dream maker. although some things are different and i get errors because i do something how it is done, then i have to go to the help file (*****yes i am a newbie who actually uses the help file and does not come to you guys as my first source of info).

on that note i am happy to be a part of the byond world, and i hope to make some cool games.(i can have much better sound and graphics than i had on my commadore64 so any of my games will seem good to me,lol)

But where life is more terrible than death, it is then the truest valor to dare to live.
-Sir Thomas Browne (1663-1704) Religio Medici

Loduwijk, the war famous hero(pronounced lode-u-vik)