ID:179526

I am looking for information on changing the default
interface for players that log in. I have noticed that there is a 'big' and 'small' icon display type. For what I am designing it looks much better in 'big', but it seems that 'small' is the default. I would like to lock it to big if that were possible. Any other interface information, like mapsize, viewsize etc, would be greatly appreciated, I'm not sure where to find all this stuff!

John
aka
Felegar
Icon size is assigned by dreamseeker depending on the resolution of the user. If the size of the icon map is larger than the user's resolution can hold, it will be reduced to smaller icons. You can set the size of icons manually if you want, but there is no way to "lock" them for your game.
The world.view variable controls how many tiles are displayed in the map view. Settings of 6 and lower normally allow big icons if Dream Seeker is full screen on an 800 x 600 resolution. There is currently no way to force big icons, a full screen window, or screen resolution from within the code so you are at the mercy of the players' ability to use the Dream Seeker client.