ID:179554

I need to know where to find or lookup the "PayDimes()" as I would like to add a verb in my new game so that people can have the option to donate to me...

I have looked through the Guide and Reference and I have not found it, I know I have seen it somewhere before but I cannot figure out where I had seen it, so I will hope that someone can help me out as of where to look it up.

-~=Lee=~-
Look in the F1 help in Dream Maker, and yes I think it's in the reference too.
Mellifluous wrote:
I need to know where to find or lookup the "PayDimes()" as I would like to add a verb in my new game so that people can have the option to donate to me...

I have looked through the Guide and Reference and I have not found it, I know I have seen it somewhere before but I cannot figure out where I had seen it, so I will hope that someone can help me out as of where to look it up.

<font color="grey">-~=</font><font color="#FF0000">Lee</font><font color="grey">=~-</font>

http://www.byond.com/docs/ref/info.html#/client/proc/ PayDimes

That is in the reference, incidentally.
In response to Skysaw
Skysaw wrote:
Mellifluous wrote:

<font color="grey">-~=</font><font color="#FF0000">Lee</font><font color="grey">=~-</font>

http://www.byond.com/docs/ref/info.html#/client/proc/ PayDimes

That is in the reference, incidentally.

Sorry my mistake, I should have looked more carefully.

I will take more care in that next time, thanks you two :)

In response to Mellifluous
Mellifluous wrote:
Sorry my mistake, I should have looked more carefully.

I find it's often easy to miss items in the reference because of their size. One simple way around that is to click in either frame (depending on what you're looking up) and use the browser's Find feature to search for what you want. F1 in Dream Maker is also a quick way to find things.

Lummox JR