ID:179559

Hey waz up dudes, any of you know the code to activate aura? like in my Verbs tab but the aura is for a certain character.
There's no aura code.
This is the second "where's the code" type of question you've made. If you are going to ask a question about how to code something, at least make an attempt and show us your code. We'll give you pointers on how to do it.

If you have no idea how to write the code, ask for pointers. We're not going to hand you all the code you need to make your game. Besides, it's more fun to write your own game. Learn by doing.
In response to Nadrew
i ment how can i activate my aura state icon? i know it involves flick
In response to Evilkevkev
also i have no clue how to make a revert code so i do need help with that area.
In response to Migzor
Nope, not flick unless you just want it to appear and dissappear. If you have one icon called aura.dmi use overlays and overlay it above the mob.
In response to Migzor
You keep saying that you're not making a dbz game but we all know you are.
In response to Nadrew
omg, im using the same crap like Power Levels, and stuff, but its not DBZ, LOOK at www.bidforpower.com the best mod out there. They use DBZ type materials like: ki, PL, and transformations, but there characters are beyond that.
In response to Migzor
Ok I won't give the code to you but I'll tell you what you need. You'd have to use an if() to check if the user is transformed and change them back, and use an else to change them.
In response to Nadrew
if (usr.icon == 'Jak.dmi')
if (usr.Increased == 0)

and another thing, for this can i add numerous icons to one item like Aura, i put this--->

if (usr.icon == 'Jak.dmi,MasterJin')
if (usr.Increased == 0)

and with that would the aura be selectable for all of them?