ID:179571

When i run my game and i get into a battle and i beat the monster i get this runtime error where it says connot modify null.occupied
So my question is, How could i modify null?
Greg wrote:
When i run my game and i get into a battle and i beat the monster i get this runtime error where it says connot modify null.occupied
So my question is, How could i modify null?

You can't. The real question should be what is it that you're calling that generates this error. (The quickest way to find out: Turn on debugging info in your project preferences. The error will now give you a line number.)

What the error you see is trying to tell you is that somewhere in your code, it's trying to set the occupied property for something that you've deleted or for a var you've set to null. Since there's nothing to set the property for, you don't need whatever line of code is generating the bug; all you really need to is find out how to avoid that line when such-and-such is null, and perhaps what set of circumstances brings you to that point.

Lummox JR
This seems to be that you're trying to change occupied after you're deleting it which changes it to null or nothing if you didn't know what null means.
To answer the question more generally, you should always wait until the latest possible time to delete an object, so you can dodge all of the ugly bugs that you might get.