ID:179590

I am using deadronds character handling and i have it in and it works fine but one thing,It doesnt save the usr location and i was wondering how i could make it do that
Greg wrote:
I am using deadronds character handling and i have it in and it works fine but one thing,It doesnt save the usr location and i was wondering how i could make it do that

The CharacterSaving demo shows you how to do that:

byond://Deadron.CharacterSaving
In response to Deadron
I know how to save the location but what the demo has for the mob Login doesnt work and i have used it alot of times and it has never worked so the people who play the game wont be able to resume unless they hit save(in wich most of them dont)
In response to Greg
Greg wrote:
I know how to save the location but what the demo has for the mob Login doesnt work and i have used it alot of times and it has never worked so the people who play the game wont be able to resume unless they hit save(in wich most of them dont)

What doesn't work exactly? What happens or doesn't happen?

(Eventually I may put in an option for auto-saving mob location...the problem is, you have to deal with it if they are unable to move to their last location because it's blocked or something...)
In response to Deadron
Deadron,

Got a question for you...
If I was to insert a the call to AddGMVerbs() to check for my master Key etc, what section of the CHL would that go?

LJR