ID:179593

I am wondering how i can make it so when you bump into someone and it pops up with what to do ,i want to know how i could have a sell button in and make it work. I am not sure how i could
example: Something like what silk wizard has in his dwo game when you can sell something for 3/4 of what you bought it at.
Thanx.
Greg wrote:
I am wondering how i can make it so when you bump into someone and it pops up with what to do ,i want to know how i could have a sell button in and make it work. I am not sure how i could
example: Something like what silk wizard has in his dwo game when you can sell something for 3/4 of what you bought it at.
Thanx.

Go get Fireking's QC_EZShopKeeper Demo (in the demos section).
It's probably the best shopkeeper code i've seen.
You will still need to add the Bump() though, but you should do this once the shopkeeper works.

In response to Cravens
Cravens wrote:
Greg wrote:
Thanx.

Go get Fireking's QC_EZShopKeeper Demo (in the demos section).
It's probably the best shopkeeper code i've seen.
You will still need to add the Bump() though, but you should do this once the shopkeeper works.

bump is a bad way to go, whate if you are lagging, and trying to go somewhere, and you hit the shopkeeper, boom you are in a shop list and you gotta get out, creates more lag

what if the shop keeper is behind a counter?

i use verbs, or mouse clicks.

FIREking