ID:1796115

Where the wrestling fans at?
I'm a fan. Haven't kept up with the product in months, however.
Well.. wwe is overall bad atm, kinda liking TNA right now though.
I figured. It's a damn shame, wwe used to be so damn good. Wonder what went wrong. (Besides the decision to go PG)
Attitude Era was the best era.
A large Wrestlemania or something bus was outside my store last week. Had no idea they were coming to Nashville. Maroon 5 came as well, had no idea.

No one tells me these things.
Heh... Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Dolph Ziggler, Tyson Kidd, Cesaro, Sami Zayne, Adrian NeVille, Kevin Owens, Finn Balor, Hideo Itami, Baron Corbin, Tyler Breeze, Paige, Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks.... Yeah. Plenty of reasons WWE as a product is better than the rest. I watch Lucha Underground, Ring of Honor, and sometimes New Japan Pro Wrestling. TNA is lost in the shuffle and a very low grade product. Watch NXT for pure wrestling.
WrestleMania 31 was one of the best PPV's in a very long time... Everything was perfect and so far tonight's Raw is great.
I like to wrestle.
Last time I watched wrestling was when there was WCW and WWF. Hulk Hogan, Sting, the Wolfpac, Goldberg was undefeated, so on. Not sure why I ever watched it, though. Haha.
Knew it. Marvel comics too huh
In response to Aaiko
Aaiko wrote:
Last time I watched wrestling was when there was WCW and WWF. Hulk Hogan, Sting, the Wolfpac, Goldberg was undefeated, so on. Not sure why I ever watched it, though. Haha.

Sting was my favorite wrestler at one point. I think it went from Sting, to The Rock, to Brock Lesnar, then Batista, then stopped watching it.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Sting was my favorite wrestler at one point. I think it went from Sting, to The Rock, to Brock Lesnar, then Batista, then stopped watching it.

Sting was my favorite also, which is probably why I watched it at all. Sadly, though, after the Columbine shootings he stopped wearing a trench coat and after the multiple rafter accidents he stopped coming down from them, so he eventually lost his identity and just wasn't as exciting.

Bloo Thang, if that message is directed at me, yes, I was into Marvel around the same time as well. The comics and cards were amazing around that time.
You know they're actors right? Wrestling is fake..
In response to Zecronious
Zecronious wrote:
You know they're actors right? Wrestling is fake..

You sound stupid. If it was fake then how come they bleed or get wheeled out by paramedics?
They decide before the game who's gonna get hurt the most, who's gonna be wheeled away and who's gonna win.

It's all pre decided and choreographed.
Zecronious wrote:
They decide before the game who's gonna get hurt the most, who's gonna be wheeled away and who's gonna win.

You sound stupid. If it was all decided then how come they train and fight so hard?
Zecronious wrote:

Woah now. You're telling me one guy stands still with his legs open so the other guy can reach under him and body slam him on purpose!? There's no way.
In response to Aaiko
Aaiko wrote:
Zecronious wrote:

Woah now. You're telling me one guy stands still with his legs open so the other guy can reach under him and body slam him on purpose!? There's no way.

Exactly. No normal person would do that. Everyone, remember to include some actual logic in your posts if you're going to debate the legitimacy of something. You see this Zecronious guy? He's not using logic. He's doing it wrong. Don't be that guy.
No normal person would, yes. These aren't normal people. They're people being paid to get hurt.

See this Empirezteam guy? He's doing it wrong, don't be that guy.
Page: 1 2