ID:179653

who ever giving out there old games or codes or icons or what ever give them to me
Most people who were interested in doing that probably already posted their stuff in the demos section.
In response to GateGuardian
Its like asking bill gates to give you his company
In response to Richter
Richter wrote:
Its like asking bill gates to give you his company

not really icon=billions of dollars

Dont think so.
In response to Air _King
i know bill gate's email address
In response to Air _King
What about my icons? I'm selling them for $1,000,000 each. That makes the entire graphics set of Ensya worth about $400,000,000. Anyone wanna buy? That's only 4,000,000,000 Byondimes. Send them to Foomer for the right to use my graphics in anything you want!
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
What about my icons? I'm selling them for $1,000,000 each. That makes the entire graphics set of Ensya worth about $400,000,000. Anyone wanna buy? That's only 4,000,000,000 Byondimes. Send them to Foomer for the right to use my graphics in anything you want!

Hey Foomer, did you get the 4,000,000,001 BYONDimes that I just sent you?

Well you should have...NOW GIVE ME THE ICONS!!!

lol,

-~=Awaiting icons=~-

Lee
In response to SSJVegetto26
lol
SSJVegetto26 wrote:
who ever giving out there old games or codes or icons or what ever give them to me

I am still thinking of giving mine away, but I would never give it to someone who would mess it up (even though it is messed up at the moment). Also I would never give it to anyone who says the following line:

"<FONT COLOR="red">who ever giving out there old games or codes or icons or what ever give them to me</FONT>"

1) That is not the nicest way to ask
2) You would mess things up seriously
3) You would have a better chance in making a better game by using Zilal's ZBT Tutorial as that is where I started and it is very helpful, and many people would agree.
4) If anyone was giving away that much stuff, they would have to trust who they where giving their game to as it is something they did themselves and I personally wouldnt like to give a game out knowing it would be ruined.

Lee
In response to Mellifluous
Mellifluous wrote:
SSJVegetto26 wrote:

I am still thinking of giving mine away, but I would never give it to someone who would mess it up (even though it is messed up at the moment). Also I would never give it to anyone who says the following line:

"<FONT COLOR="red">who ever giving out there old games or codes or icons or what ever give them to me</FONT>"

1) That is not the nicest way to ask
2) You would mess things up seriously
3) You would have a better chance in making a better game by using Zilal's ZBT Tutorial as that is where I started and it is very helpful, and many people would agree.
4) If anyone was giving away that much stuff, they would have to trust who they where giving their game to as it is something they did themselves and I personally wouldnt like to give a game out knowing it would be ruined.

Would you kindly trust me to your icons???
Lee
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:

Considering the amazing quality of your icons, people would do well to pay you for icon work. But then, the thought of your talents being put into a DBZ game gives me the willies.

Lummox JR
In response to Air _King
Would you kindly trust me to your icons???

Well it depends on what icons you want and what type of game your making :-).

Otherwise I might have to get to know you more ;)

Lee
In response to Air _King
hey am the one that needs the icons and codes not u this topic is for me lol
SSJVegetto26 wrote:

<FONT COLOR="silver">hehehe, well if you where alittle nicer to people and specified what icons you wanted. Also what is the thrill of making a DBZ Game?</FONT>

<FONT COLOR="grey">I dont get it, I got sick of mine because I realised what BYOND was turning into. Make something from "Your own head". You will get further and it will be less boring and as a matter of fact, it will make you feel better as you will be treated better as long as you treat others with respect ;)</FONT>

<FONT COLOR="skyblue">Lee</FONT>

<FONT COLOR="red">-~=</FONT><FONT COLOR="green">Blabbing on now</FONT><FONT COLOR="blue">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="orange"> I will stop lol</FONT><FONT COLOR="red">=~-</FONT>
i want any icons that dont' have to deal with dbz like knights and wizardas and junk that type
You can have my icons that i'm using right now... In fact i'll go post them right now and put a link in reply to this. :) Hope you like them. I spent seconds on them.
In response to Evilkevkev
SSJVegetto26 wrote:

No, its not. This is a public forum, and therefor upon posting here you are subject to comments, critiques, and whatelse from the public.

Alathon
Mellifluous wrote:

<sarcastic>
Yes. "Zilal's Zilal's Beginner Tutorial Tutorial" (as you say it...) is only good because that's where you started.
</sarcastic>
In response to Vortezz
Vortezz wrote:
Mellifluous wrote:

<sarcastic>
Yes. "Zilal's Zilal's Beginner Tutorial Tutorial" (as you say it...) is only good because that's where you started.
</sarcastic>

Yes, but it is where alot of people have also started and they too are getting good at coding.

Some faster than others, some slower, but I think it is the best way to start as it is really in depth.

Lee.

-~=Love the sarcasm, if only there were a "proper" HTML tag for it :-D=~-
Page: 1 2