ID:179684

Lets just write e-mail. I cant get in to gamecolony
Now you're starting to get on my nerves, stop making new threads to state one little thing please.
In response to Nadrew
Sorry about that. I didnt know it was hurting people
In response to Ryda
Dantom owns this server and it has limited space and the more threads you make the more space it uses up. The moral of this post is "Stop wasting Dantom's space".
In response to Ryda
hey man, im sorry to say, i cant really help ya. Besides, networking really isnt my thing. Instead of trying to figure this out, dont you have another computer? just wait till you can access that comp.

FIREking
In response to Nadrew
sorry about that. Im just really trying to get on but cant because of this stupid firewall from my mom work
Try looking here it might help you.
In response to Nadrew
Damn Nadrew, I just cant. I cant get on byond. Its too complicated, too hard. can you do me a favor though? can you like send me a DBZ game to my E-mail adress so I can at least play offline? my email address is [email protected].
In response to Ryda
No, sorry I don't want the dbz community to grow because I really don't like dbz maybe someone else will but I won't.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
No, sorry I don't want the dbz community to grow because I really don't like dbz maybe someone else will but I won't.

Well, can you just send me any game?
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
Dantom owns this server and it has limited space and the more threads you make the more space it uses up. The moral of this post is "Stop wasting Dantom's space".

I could say that your posts are a waste of space.

They are. Everyone's is.

Leave Ryda alone. He just wants to play some BYOND games. If you couldn't get onto BYOND, you'd be sitting here posting, "AHH I CANT GET IN I CANT GET IN HELP ME!!".