world << "[src] is flying!!!"
if(src.key == "RawGT28")
src << "You are a MORON!"

This should compile and run perfectly.
In response to Lord of Water
damnit it lord of water, your supposed to say
there isnt A FLY CODE!
because there really isnt!
each code is different for each game, and to get newbies straight, we gotta be this way. So they dont start getting lazy and asking things like

whats the final fantasy battle system code?

we have to avoid these things!

FIREking
RawGT28 wrote:
what is the fly code i looked every where i heard that it was long

Its not very long....

mob/verb/Fly()
usr.icon = 'fly.dmi'
world << "[usr] is a fly!"

Actually, there is no "exact" fly code. Everybodys code is mostly diffrent. There are MANY ways to do simple little things in BYOND, its just up to you to figure it out.
Lord of Water wrote:
if(src.key == "RawGT28")
src << "You are a MORON!"</dm>

At least tell him why he's a moron.
In response to Sariat
thank you for saying that.

msg to all newbs:

NEVER ASK FOR THE ATTACK CODE!
NEVER ASK FOR THE FLY CODE!
NEVER ASK FOR THE SSJ CODE!
NEVER ASK FOR THE WEAPON CODE!

NONE OF THEM EXIST

glad i got that out....

FIREking
In response to FIREking
FIREking wrote:
glad i got that out....

It's been a while. :)

Feels good, doesn't it?
In response to FIREking
I think he should do more research, because if you look for even a minute, you can find it easily
In response to Pillsverry
bleh everyone is mean :P

A flying code: (notice i said A, not THE)

mob/verb
usr.density = 0
view() << "Weeeee! [usr] is ffllyyyinnngg!"

blehhh

im bored :D

-Rcet
In response to Rcet
I could give the code so the mob can only "fly" over certain things and not everything, but I'm not going to because I have a felling he's making a dbz game.
Dude you really should learn how to code that, its really simple. The first 5 minutes of me reading "The Blue Book" i learned how to make people fly and land.

-Bombg
In response to Bombg
Bombg wrote:
Dude you really should learn how to code that, its really simple. The first 5 minutes of me reading "The Blue Book" i learned how to make people fly and land.

-Bombg

*Looks up, or down, or sideways...whatever* Whoever's out there, bringing people here, send more like this!

Alathon
In response to Alathon
Yeah, that would be nice.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew, ol buddy, ol pal?

i wanna make a swim verb, but i don't my player's to swim throught mountains... So how do i do it? just tell me the commands, i figure it out.
In response to Flynn
Look up Enter() and return have some fun (You only asked for the commands and there you go!)
In response to FIREking
Yes, there is a Weapons code and an Attack code. Look in Libraries (in the sidebar) and look for "Battle and Weapon System" written by FIREking. It's a complete, working battle and weapons code.

Good day.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
Look up Enter() and return have some fun (You only asked for the commands and there you go!)

thanks... i'm figuring that you need Enter(), when the player steps on a turf... then you just to see density, or maybe a swim var or some such, and if you can't swim on it, or something like that, use return... simple.
no, its not THE weapon code, its A weapon code
you bitch.

FIREking

p.s. there is no THE CODE of anything, each is different, as my weapons system/anything else ive made, are my own code, for use for anyone to use. But they are not THE codes. my battle system is not THE BATTLE SYSTEM.

why dont you think harder before you post things like that, it will probably make you an even smarter 13 year old.
yes it may be A code, but i said THE code, there is a difference.

READ BELOW
In response to FIREking
The abuse is uncalled for, FIREking. Watch it.

Lummox JR
Page: 1 2