In response to GateGuardian
MAN WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU
DONT YOU SEE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN NO HELP AT ALL!
HOW CAN YOU LOOK AT YOURSELVES IN THE MIRROR?
REN YOU ROCK
In response to Homes123
Actually we have both been of great help (And Gate sorry about that mob/M thing you were right I've never had to test that. as mob should work though). Ren just needs to learn how to set locations and learn how to use x,y,z to his advantage.
In response to Nadrew
Ok, I know what x,y, and z do, im not that new, the problem is "getting it to work to my advantage", ive looked in my coding for anything wrong, and I cant seem to find anything, have any ideas?
In response to KnightRen
KnightRen wrote:
Ok, I know what x,y, and z do, im not that new, the problem is "getting it to work to my advantage", ive looked in my coding for anything wrong, and I cant seem to find anything, have any ideas?

As for you appearing outside of your map, you have to set the location you want the person to start off in, if one map is bigger than the other the small map will automaticly change to the same size as the bigger map.
In response to Nadrew
Oh ok, thanks alot, that was the problem, now, heh, im using ZBT code for a 1 mapped game, so now, how do I set where I start at?
In response to KnightRen
KnightRen wrote:
Oh ok, thanks alot, that was the problem, now, heh, im using ZBT code for a 1 mapped game, so now, how do I set where I start at?

mob/Login()
..()
src.loc=locate(x,y,z)
In response to Nadrew
Thank you, wow, such a big post for such a little topic, lol. Can't thank you guys enough, now I can continue production on my game,

~Sincerely
KnightRen
In response to KnightRen
KnightRen wrote:
Thank you, wow, such a big post for such a little topic, lol. Can't thank you guys enough, now I can continue production on my game,

~Sincerely
KnightRen

You know if you were to take out attacking, your game could grow into a really cool chat place. And people wouldn't be complaining that they got killed.
In response to Nadrew
That is a good idea, although, I plan for my game to become much more in the future, and in the end, be a turn based RPG. I do need to take out that 2nd attack verb out though........ ;)
In response to KnightRen
KnightRen wrote:
That is a good idea, although, I plan for my game to become much more in the future, and in the end, be a turn based RPG. I do need to take out that 2nd attack verb out though........ ;)

You should just take out attacking for now, I like your game it's fun to hang out in but people constantly saying "You [Inser profanity here] why did you kill me?!" is kind of annoying and makes me want to play less.
That's all it should be till' you get your basic battle system in is a place to hang out.
In response to Nadrew
It sounds like Nadrew is having Ensya withdrawls :o)
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
It sounds like Nadrew is having Ensya withdrawls :o)

That's exactly what it is!! Host Ensya

<font size=-5>HOST ENSYA HOST IT!!!! HOST!!!!!!!!!</font>
In response to Nadrew
You could also setup a system like ensya (originally) was going to, where if you want to wield a weapon you have to purchase a weapons permit (with permission from "higher powers"), then if you use that weapon on a PC, the permit becomes void and the guard's won't like you either :o)
Page: 1 2