ID:179749

May I have the permission off the following so I can add your projects onto the site that I am doing?

The following list consists of:

• Geo
  • Zilal
  • Nadrew
  • Xooxer
  • Silk Wizard
  • Eponick
  • BlackDeath
  • Ronn
  • Corlon
  • Kunark
  • Leftley
  • Tom
  • Spuzzum
  • LexyBitch
  • Dan
  • Ebonshadow
  • Deadron
  • Shadowdarke
  • Oblivian
  • Vortezz
  • Air Mapster
  • Gughunter
  • Gazoot

Lot of people lol, but I need the projects hehe.

Hope I can add them :)

Lee
You're welcome to provide links to anything I release to the public. There are a few projects that I haven't released yet. If you have to do something sneaky to find it, please ask me about the project before linking.
In response to Shadowdarke
Shadowdarke wrote:
You're welcome to provide links to anything I release to the public. There are a few projects that I haven't released yet. If you have to do something sneaky to find it, please ask me about the project before linking.

I am not linking yet, I am making a table with the games name on it, its status, who made it and its description.

Lee

(Its games from these sections "RPG, Action, Strategy and Miscellaneous")
Mellifluous wrote:
May I have the permission off the following so I can add your projects onto the site that I am doing?
  • Vortezz

Hmm.. I'd rather you'd not feature any of my stuff on your site.. Not to be rude, but I'm not all that proud of my projects, even if they were a joke. ;)

You could feature Dark Talisman, if you wanted.
In response to Vortezz
Vortezz wrote:
Mellifluous wrote:
  • Vortezz

Hmm.. I'd rather you'd not feature any of my stuff on your site.. Not to be rude, but I'm not all that proud of my projects, even if they were a joke. ;)

You could feature Dark Talisman, if you wanted.
Ok, I will cross you off the list :)

Thanks anyway Vortezz,

Lee