ID:179758

is there anyway to make a character go faster when he gets to a certain strength and make a character slower when they are at a weaker strenght. Or is there just anyway to change a characters speed?
BrollyX wrote:
is there anyway to make a character go faster when he gets to a certain strength and make a character slower when they are at a weaker strenght. Or is there just anyway to change a characters speed?

[link]
In response to Air _King
ok, I put that code in my file but it said it was a bad var so I put
mob/var
walk

Then it said there was no errors so I ran the file and when I tried to move my little man around he wouldn't move from one tile to another, he would just switch directions. Any help, please??
In response to BrollyX
BrollyX wrote:
ok, I put that code in my file but it said it was a bad var so I put
mob/var
walk

Then it said there was no errors so I ran the file and when I tried to move my little man around he wouldn't move from one tile to another, he would just switch directions. Any help, please??

any, help please??
In response to BrollyX
Maybe you should try making the code for your game instead of just copying it from the forum.
In response to Foomer
that would probably be a good idea, but I realy didn't understand the whole character speed thing, and still don't.
In response to BrollyX
BrollyX wrote:
BrollyX wrote:

any, help please??

Please don't bump your posts.

Lummox JR
In response to BrollyX
Then learn, read the tutorials and look things up in the reference.

You could also try searching the forum. I'm sure I've explained it at least 3 times before.
In response to Foomer
I wish more people would search the forum before posting...
In response to Xooxer
Maybe Dantom, when they revamp the forum like they said they're doing soon will put up something that suggests ways to find the answer you're looking for before you post.

Of course, people don't like to read. I think they should have a random quiz for anyone wanting to post on the board with questions from the readme to show that they read it ;o)
This calls for another tutorial. Expect one in a few days.