Azusa RP Online

by Inutaishos
Azusa RP Online
New Game Mode: Battle Arena, and Free to play steam period!
ID:1797616

Hello! In the previous wipe I noticed how new players usually got lost just after creation, not knowing what to do they got easilly bored and logged out.. Knowing and thinking about this I made the ingame tutorial; the player starts in the woods and a Reaper attack him, after fighting the reaper you will eventually be defeated. However a guardian will appear and save you from him, defeating the Reaper and from then, he will start to teach you some of the game's basics.
This updates also introduces the "Reapers" and "Guardians" NPCs, we call them "Backup" they can actually kill players, Reapers aims for anyone alive, and Guardians aims for anyone dead; however these NPCs are the only one that will fight each other (and other NPCs), however the fun of it is: These NPCs are usually created through a skill, experienced players can learn the skill to "call backup" and bring up to 5 Guardians or Reapers to fight with them... With this the Wars and events on Azusa became alot funnier and filled with actions!
And talking about action, I cant forget to mention here the updates on combat effects I been doing lately, I even posted a video here before, if you haven't seen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5oL5ew6YtQ
In this update however the combat effects been changed and work better with less lag and that all...

Cant forget to mention too that now in Azusa, players can icon and customize their own outfit, relics and armors! read more about it here: http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1789184

As a new month started, new update and also new wipe! The last Great war (Year 300) finally ended with the Death Lord Azura Kroa and her Reapers taking over earth! The next Great war (Year 600) is about to start, will the next generation of Guardians be able to bring Azusa back?

Just Roleplay can decide!

Here is the update log of 1.6.5:
Version 1.6.5 - March 2015
*Added a new Tutorial ingame!
*Remade again the Mobs AI, they won't get stuck on obstacles anymore
*Added Reapers and Guardians NPCs
*Added Announce Roleplay for Admins, works in the Alert box, and with that window an admin will know when someone confirmed it
*Added a Skill for Leader Reapers/Guardians, that is able to call for backup, Reapers are going to fight good people, and Guardians going to fight evil people
*Made alot of bugfixes
*Stronger People, with Power higher then 30(Elite's average) spawn thunder all around the place when they fight!
*Faster and powerfull people can now fight in super-speed; with a series of combo in the old dragonball-like style!
wow looks amazing