ID:179769

is there a way that hackers can steal your game from your pc
because that is what i think happen i just open dm and it wasn't there and i seached for it and it is gone
SSJVegetto26 wrote:
because that is what i think happen i just open dm and it wasn't there and i seached for it and it is gone

It's possible someone on your own end deleted it. It's also possible that you are looking in the wrong places.

In the extreme case, you should get some anti-virus software and check for backdoors or viruses.
In response to Spuzzum
Spuzzum wrote:
SSJVegetto26 wrote:

It's possible someone on your own end deleted it. It's also possible that you are looking in the wrong places.

Or it's possible that Dantom finally put in that DBZ-deleting patch I've been bugging them about. I just hope it's sophisticated enough to recognize that my DBZ game isn't really DBZ. Better backup before I test it!
In response to Air Mapster
Air Mapster wrote:
Or it's possible that Dantom finally put in that DBZ-deleting patch I've been bugging them about. I just hope it's sophisticated enough to recognize that my DBZ game isn't really DBZ. Better backup before I test it!

OooO, That'd be sweet! (We can wish can't we?)