ID:179770

how do i like make it where u have a 1 out of 100 chance of getting this character when u pick a cetain one like on dbz nn u got like a 1 out of 100 chance of getting legendary ssj when u pick saiyan how do u do that (am makin a non dbz game)
RawGT28 wrote:
how do i like make it where u have a 1 out of 100 chance of getting this character when u pick a cetain one like on dbz nn u got like a 1 out of 100 chance of getting legendary ssj when u pick saiyan how do u do that (am makin a non dbz game)

Use prob(). Here's an example of how it works:
if(prob(1)) // 1% chance
world << "He is not making a dbz game."
else // 99% chance
world << "Just as you suspected..."

In response to Skysaw
Or
<code> if(prob(99)) // 99% chance world << "He is making a *lame* dbz game." else // 1% chance world << "Sometimes you get lucky..." </code>
;-)

-James
In response to Jmurph
no am not making a dbz game my game is going to be like tanks but with people and u get to sav your characters instead of starting with new ones and am thinking about making it like in turns
In response to RawGT28
RawGT28 wrote:
no am not making a dbz game my game is going to be like tanks but with people and u get to sav your characters instead of starting with new ones and am thinking about making it like in turns

Well, apologies. But you should work on the grammar and spelling, then!