ID:1798129

(See the best response by Reformist.)
This isn't really a debug type of question, rather a question of "how do I do this?"

Is there any way to set a macro where the player needs to press two buttons at once to do a command?
Ex:
Up Arrow = .north
Right Arrow = .east
Up+Right Arrow = .northeast

Currently I'm trying to implement a system in my game where it can use this concept for smoother movement. I've tried FA's Pixel Movement library and Zecronius's Vector Movement library, yet those map movement to the "normal" directions.

Since my game happens to use an isometric map_format, I had to remap the macros through a dmf which makes movement more user-friendly:

How would I go about assigning a macro that requires two button inputs on the keyboard at once to make this movement system?
Best response
Short answer:
You can't.

Long answer:
You could use flags to grab which keys are being pressed. The flags should be assigned numerically by order pressed, and assigned down when one is released. Run those flags through a loop to determine the direction hierarchy and to call move() in the direction(s) needed.

A good resource for this type of system is http://www.byond.com/developer/SuperAntx/SimpleMove
While that resource is tile based, the same principles apply to pixel movement.