ID:1798981

Code:
world
map_format = SIDE_MAP

Problem description:

For some reason overlays keep becoming underlays when atoms move around (not necessarily even the atom doing the moving).

Shows the hair going back and forth from being on top and under the player.

Shows an idle NPC with all overlays under them. (I was the one moving around)

I've had underlays become overlays, also. All overlays are FLOAT_LAYER, and I even tried MOB_LAYER variants to see if they'd help; they didn't. But probably the strangest part is sometimes other clients see the disappearances and sometimes they see different ones, or even none at all when you can see the issue. None of these issues are present in TOPDOWN_MAP, but I really want to use SIDE_MAP for its isometric-like drawing. So I'm posting here first to see if anyone knows a possible solution, or perhaps this is an engine bug?
Is this occurring in Dream Seeker, the web client or both? Also how are you adding the overlays? And have you tried doing a clean compile?
In response to Mar big
Mar big wrote:
Is this occurring in Dream Seeker, the web client or both? Also how are you adding the overlays? And have you tried doing a clean compile?

Tried a clean compile it still happened.
Tried the web client and the issue is not there. Going to fill out a bug report.
This has actually been happening to me for a while as well, we've tried blending icons for overlays but it doesn't fix the prob