icon='angel.dmi'
hp=12993467
def=2485090569769076
density=1
layer=99999
verb
Use_your_skillpoints()
set src in oview(3)
alert("Here you can use your skill points to boost your stats! You gain 100 + stat for each skillpoint you have!")
switch(input("What stat do you want to boost?") in list ("Str","Def","Pow","Con","Cancel"))
if("Str")
alert("How much do you want to put?")
input(usr,"How much influence for Str?","Str") as num
if(usr.skillpoint>=1)
usr.skillpoint-=1
src<<"<b><font color=><b>You have boosted your Str!"
usr.str+=100
if(usr.skillpoint==0)return

Problem description:

I want to set it up to with the amount of skill points you currently have, for example, I have 45, I want to use all 45 or however amount I want, and I get 100 + stat for each skill points I have.
Best response
Use_your_skillpoints()             
alert("Here you can use your skill points to boost your stats! You gain 100 + stat for each skillpoint you have!")
switch(input("What stat do you want to boost?") in list ("Str","Def","Pow","Con","Cancel"))
if("Str")

alert("How much do you want to put?")
var/T = input(usr,"How much influence for Str?","Str") as num // This creates a var within the function.
//Var 'T' would equal whatever your input is, under the alert
if(src.skillpoint>=1)// if your skill points is more than 1
src.skillpoint-= T // subtract by the amount input is
src<<"<b><font color=><b>You have boosted your Str!"
src.str+= T * 100// give the amount of strength based off your input
if(src.skillpoint==0)return

A simple thought. Not compiled, and you have to fix indentation. One error I foresee is that you can put an obscene amount of skill points and make your 'skillpoint' var go into the negative. Apply a check to make sure this doesn't happen.
LOL. Skimmed, but it seems to work. But don't you think that's a bit too clever with the coding for someone that seems new-ish?