ID:179961

I just wanted to say that SonVegitto's demo "Getting Started" really helped me out! Expect to see a game by me sometime in the future!
Thanks.. Im glad to be of service :-D
In response to SonVegitto
It might be nice if you'd credit the people whose code you took to make that demo. Also, it might be nice if you'd go through your comments and make sure everything you're saying and doing is actually true:

client /*be sure to add this so it effects the characters*/

Actually, since you don't have anything defined under client, this line does absolutely nothing. What exactly do you mean by "effects the characters?"
In response to LexyBitch
LexyBitch wrote:
It might be nice if you'd credit the people whose code you took to make that demo. Also, it might be nice if you'd go through your comments and make sure everything you're saying and doing is actually true:

client /*be sure to add this so it effects the characters*/

Actually, since you don't have anything defined under client, this line does absolutely nothing. What exactly do you mean by "effects the characters?"

And while we're at it, shouldn't that be "<font color=yellow>a</font>ffects characters?"
In response to Skysaw
That's the 13th gramatical error that Lexy has made! I keep a good count. :)
In response to Lord of Water
Lord of Water wrote:

That was SonVegitto.
Lord of Water wrote:

Weren't you the one complaining recently about someone making excesive meaningless posts?
In response to LexyBitch
I planned on it.. but i made this demo when i first joined byond, I will try to get to upgrading it with this stuff. I forgot that i had it until he recently brought it up :-D i dont try to steal credit.. so please. dont think of me like that.. k.. ill do it.. sorry.. forgot.. will do... lost track... Thanks for reminding **Thinks of hiring Lexy as Memo Girl**
In response to Vortezz
Yep.. that would be my ::Lost count:: Number of gramatical mistakes i have made... as i am much bigger right brained then left. ::although it isnt visible to the naked eye.
That's the 0th grammatical error Lexy has made. See those quotation marks around what I said? Those mean I am quoting someone else. It would've been an error for me to fix the mistake and keep the quotation marks. As for the other errors, rest assured, little boy, that I know the rules of grammar far better than you do... when you perceive that I have broken one of them, you can bet that I know what I'm doing. A rule broken on purpose is not an error.