Cursed Luck

by DanteVFenris
Cursed Luck
A story about the unluckiest man alive
ID:1799810

Here is a good glimpse on how my dueling system will go down. Leave comments and thank you for reading you are the best!

So down here we have what I call the wheel system. This system was shown in my frst video but now is being added too players as well. Duel will be 1 out of the 4 options that players will have when you bump into them.
 photo duelcon_zpspo3c5kdj.png

Next we have the countdown system. To compensate for the time it takes for the wheel to go off as well to prepare for the duel."3, 2, 1, GO!" Also The duels are made so out of bounds is not set upon a specific position but how far you are from opponent.

photo CountDown_zps019u7oei.png

Lastly we have the rewards system. Your reward upon victory will animate above your head for a few seconds as well as a pleasant sound. Players will be able to level through pvp exclusively if they desire as well as retain rewards equal to those pveing.
 photo reward_zpssqhibtit.png

Closing notes. Balance and design of these classes are very important for me to make pvp as fun as possible. This is only the first element of pvp more unique options will eventually be made. I also plan to eventually add a blocking/breaking system to further add to skill level and combos. It probably will not make release but I plan to add options later on that will add more skill level between players like those ideas and not just who has better gear.
Keep up the great work!
In response to Edit Nero
Thanks! I appreciate the encouragment