ID:1800520

His new transformation in the newest movie has appeared and it seems to be quite similair to super sayain transformations. Just instead of hair his entire body goes gold. What you guys think? I think its pretty sweet. The story as well seems like its going to be the best yet with my fav enemy being revived and more powerful.

photo newFreiza_zps7mz5ozn3.jpg

here is the newest trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV41ebjScRo
He's a God... Purple and Gold are royalty colors... His race isn't called, "Saiyan" therefore hes not a Super Saiyan...
In response to Branks
yes thank you for pointing the obvious. I said there are similarities in the design haha
There aren't...
In response to Branks
what do you see him as black and blue? From my perspective it pretty much is. A golden transformation, a golden aura. You may not for whatever reason but i do case closed
The palette of a characters power and a simple golden layer of armor doesn't indicate a similarity to a Saiyan... I suppose I can't prove a Saiyan fanboy wrong... Heh. It is what it is...
In response to Branks
Tomatoes, tomotoes man. I'm just saying what it looks like in my perceived consciousness. However, you have been born with different collective memories and experiences resulted in your own separate conclusion. Are any of our conclusions wrong? No they are both subjective. My post was merely to get people talking not an argument.

And while dragon ball z was a big part of my childhood it is not my favourite anime anymore. So im not a fanboy even towards dbz itself though I am still a fan and feel like it was a great part of my childhood. Though I am a fanboy of berserk as my profile picture implies
He's a tranny as far as I'm concerned

[edit] wait I just noticed Branks has used far more periods in this discussion than anyone else, I think that's an indicator he knows what he's talking about
I think. This is a new Freiza form that he unlocked aftar his battle with Goku where he went 100% Final Form, just like when Goku went Super Saiyan, a transformation just lets us know that the battle power is stronger by going over the limit. Just because his Gold and stuff doesnt mean anything its just a nice way of showing us that he transformed therefor his Stronger then his old form.
He didn't unlock this after his battle with Goku... He was revived for the new movie and trained for 4 months to achieve it... Look it up...
In response to Branks
Branks wrote:
He didn't unlock this after his battle with Goku... He was revived for the new movie and trained for 4 months to achieve it... Look it up...

He unlocked it via gameshark :/ do your research
In response to Kozuma3
gameshark sounds more legit
From the trailer it looks like he ends up fighting/beating Beerus. Considering Whis was forced to fight and everything and Whis is suppose to be like 150% stronger than Beerus.
Dragonball needs less transformations and more power pole.

1980s style Dragonball reboot focused on Pan and her adventures would make me so much happier than all this space western business we keep getting into.

The series was at its peak just before Piccolo Daiomao showed up.
In response to Ter13
ehh I'm against a story of Pan. I'd actually like a series focusing on goten and trunks.
Id like a series focused on kid buu.

As he wonders around planet to planet finding friends and than blowing them up with their planet

Dragon Ball was very good though. Had a unique style than z. Though besides the movies I dont want any new series its done and thats that. Time for new series to shine. Like assassination classroom
Nah new dragon ball series would be op as long as it don't go even more over powered direction. And ofc Dragon Ball is the best it shits on Z/GT. I still would love an adventure of Gotenks.

Like taking place before the Buu series or something.
In response to Ganite
you mean goten?

Gotenks the hero that only lasted 30 minutes! I could see that catching some headlines too, but
I dunno, Goten and Trunks fall into the overpowered category a bit much for me.

The magic of the original Dragonball was amazing. They didn't solve every problem by screaming until the length of their hair changed.
Lol I guess you didn't watch enough DBZ when someone says Gotenks they are referring to both of them at the same time, it really saves time besides saying both of their names lol.

And you DB will always just have that nostalgic feel to it its to late for them to go back that way.

I really would say continue with Goku Jr and Vegeta Jr and make it that they can only use SSJ 1 that be pretty good to me.
Page: 1 2 3