Dragonball Supremacy

by Atol Soldier
Dragonball Supremacy
Welcome To Teh World Of Supremacy...
In response to XE Silentninja
wat
Log: Day 28-

Today we've found a water source. The water seems safe, but we're boiling it just in case. On the bright side, it doesn't seem like we any longer are being chased by... whatever that was. These... "things" are expect hunters. They'll stalk a single person for hours just waiting until they relax for even a fraction, of a second, and then they'll go in for the kill.

Anyway, let's just talk about the good news. I rather not think about anymore of this negative shit.
So, we found a water source, as well as a good bit of food. It seems in this area there are many natural grown fruits and vegetables we are familiar with. Nobody has shown any side effects from eating them. Speaking of which, when was the last time I ate? At least 6 days I'd imagine. I'm starting feel to weak, so weak. It's my turn to sleep, so I'll go now. I need sleep.
Oh hey taka and you too dart it's been awhile, so taka what do you plan on doing for lyfe?
Log: Day 31-

I've been informed by the outer reach there is sign of the game's return. I was contacted and I may be receiving the host files to be able to host the game.
Do it nigga

No homo

All the homo
I'll be getting the host files when Ibis returns today (Hopefully). I just gotta host on this comp I rather not til we can acquire a new VPS. No problemo tho.
What version are you getting?
Just the host files of the newest.
So will you basically be the owner or just host?
We'll see....
-fiddles with hands together maniacally-
Seems you were da trolled
Rekt
Double rekt?

Rekt squared?

In response to DachKinderson
Rekt^3
taka ownder vote now and and vote sovrn not be gm
^ Grammar at it's finest.
lool banned for 9 mothns for ask this ever hate than a girl ask u alots question wat school u go to why u dont talik much wat grade u in blahbslha just say u want me .... lmaooo u know wat that called asbuse
last post on this forever my time is come soon join ibis in retire give tips don't end up like dragon ki
theee abuse ownder
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21