Dragonball Supremacy

by Atol Soldier
Dragonball Supremacy
Welcome To Teh World Of Supremacy...
As many of you know, I shut down the game due to an extensive amount of bugs, and the lack of Ibis' willingness to give me the source.

This will likely be the End of Supremacy.

Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch.
In hell we met, In heaven we shone, in live we met. In death we left, Oh god bye our beloved darling, we shall eternally miss the, Rest in piece our beloved. This shall be the last goodbye. But if you were to rise, the sun shall shine once again! -RiP Sapphire/Supremacy.
rip conflict/supremacy and rip ibis we all knew this day will come. if taka never banned me ibis would give him game gj rip haaaaas
great. now how will i spend my days off other than with the thunderfap? :/
There goes my favorite DBZ game of all time. I jokingly blame this tragic downfall on the removal of CTF. Good job Ibis.

https://i.imgflip.com/lbjgq.gif
In brightest day...in darkest night...This is the darkest of nights...
ibis say he will bring back the game but there one problem he want someone guy name hotrau whatever to get down on his knee and beg and he give him everthing to game so he say that if u don't belive I got screen shot bitches
SC or it didn't happen jay
The love hate relationship between hotaru and ibis is better than most TV
Shall i bring back Supremacy? =)
I dare You to do it
You best bring it back. With some bug fixes/readdition of the CTF would be nice. Just a for thought
i told u dumb fuck captain benadryl
Watch it will ya? and Btw Ibis when you can Message me on the pager. Got to talk to you.
Waste of time.
I know but I at least gotta try Hotaru-Sempai~
wooot i brought it back without me send message this still be down ! thx to me it up
the server ain't global its like whitelist, i cant log in.
Prepare yourselves.....the wipe is coming
Happy Halloween! Prepared to be wiped scrubs Hue hue hue. Jk Jk. Just a Few More Hours till the wipe is upon us. Make sure to invite your friends.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21