ID:1801172

Code:

Problem description:

I'm probably going to smack myself for not being able to figure this out later. . . but here goes.

For a game I'm working on, I'm trying to make a start up screen. It'd consist of a basic map, with the title of the game on top. The issue comes in the 'title'. I've copy some fonts I'd want for the game, then had them converted into DMI files so that I could display them.

(Don't tell me about maptext, I tried, and it's pretty ugly. Especially when you use big letters)

The problem is? When I change screen/viewing size, (and the game doesn't have a very big one) the letters too are zoomed in on. Anyway I can make the letters appear static upon my screen, regardless of my viewing size?

And yes, I have the text appear as screen objects, so that may be the issue.

If I wasn't clear, let me know.
You need to go into the properties of your map control in the interface and untick "stretch icons to fit map"
If you want the title text to render independently of the map, you'll have to use something other than objects on the map. For example, a transparent window floating over the map, or, with the webclient, any old text container.
Not using web client. So I'd have to go with the former.

Uh, I'd mess with a transparent window via the interface files?