Studia

by Xirre
A study application.
ID:1801278

I addressed a few issues in a previous post that greatly required attention.

-Shuffling of test questions & answers.
-Saving of test questions/answers.
-Loading of test questions/answers.

Shuffling now takes place when you quiz yourself on your own questions. It does not shuffle the actual list. Instead, it stores the questions and answers in another list and shuffles it there. So, your original list will still be in order. Yes, answers get shuffled as well. If people don't like this, I can add a feature to decide whether or not they want to shuffle the answers, questions, both, or none. It shouldn't be too hard. But, I don't want to spend time doing something that doesn't need to be done.

The saving was "technically" working already. There was just an if statement checking for the wrong variable in the savefile. Because of that, it failed to save anything at all. Which sucks, because I used this program mainly to study for my exam about a few hours before I had to actually take it. So, those 50 questions and answers I entered in... gone. All because I overlooked one line of code. But, it's all better now.

Loading now works and always has worked. It was saving that was the issue. The files were empty.

So, everything should be good. I may actually make an interface for this project. However, I am actually planning on making a mobile version of this and focusing primarily on that one. Enjoy this application while it is here.