ID:1801319

Not Feasible
Applies to:BYOND User Keys

Implementing this feature is not possible now or in the foreseeable future
I'm not sure if this could be really classed as a feature or not? But is there a possibility of maybe paying to change BYOND account names? Maybe a couple of dollars per change. Or BYOND members say get one name change per membership?

See I've had this account since 2004 but I don't like the name so much. Made it based of the character from Mucha Lucha when I was 13. Even then It's spelled wrong.
Changing account names is something we've only ever done manually and under extreme circumstances. It just causes too much of a mess to allow this in general, even if it's fairly restricted.
I agree with this, consider allowing a name change for the loyal byond members. I made this back in 2010 and was obsessed with Naruto.
I understand why this probably can't be allowed, but I wish it could be. I don't have to deal with as unfortunate of a situation as others, but my key was a result of an error, lol. I normally use 502, but BYOND had issues with my AOL email, so the username got temporarily used I think and I had to do 503.

I've had this key since 2008, and it's pretty trivial, so I just deal with it. I'd probably go with something entirely different now anyway. So I imagine most of the older members feel the same, but can't very well have everyone changing now without tons of issues I imagine.
Lummox JR resolved issue (Not Feasible)