ID:1801494

Help! I have been away from BYOND for a few years and my account is apparently inactive for some reason. The email i used for the account is hacked a long time ago so i wanted to get back to this but seems i can't get my password reset with the old email so please if anyone can help me please do i started playing byond like 2005 or 2006.
You'll need access to either the e-mail account the BYOND key was registered with or the last one set to the account, both can be used.

If you don't have access to either address there's no real way to validate your identity (especially after so many years) and it's not really possible to regain access to the key in question.
It was probably last time i played 2010 or something i don't know but its name is gaara007 and the password i know already for the account but its inactive the email i had for it is an email i was fighting to get back but failed cuz i wrote alot of random stuff on name etc never thought i would use it for "important" stuff. But ye isn't the password enough?
Unfortunately due to security concerns most old passwords were made to expire, this was done to prevent accounts that were created before more strict password requirements from being easily taken by people years after the fact.

You can try contacting the BYOND staff directly, they may be able to get enough information from you to properly restore access to the account.