ID:1803441

I apologize for the repeating 'Guest Login' post if it's become annoying or should be elsewhere. As the topic is to presume under the problem I'm in: the BYOND Pager isn't recognizing my login, and instead, logging into servers as guests. Even guest-key bans of being kicked out. As I've read it; the 'Guest Login' issue revolves around what I've done already.

Which has been allowing Dream Seeker.exe, Dreammaker.exe and Byond.exe being able to communicate through the firewall. I've even tried shutting down my firewall temporarily to attempt a connection to a server, but failed. Uninstalling and reinstalling within administrative mode had made no effect. The cfg folder located within the 'My Documents' region of 'My Computer' and getting it deleted made no progress either.

I run a Windows 8 laptop; wielding the latest version of BYOND's update: 506.1250. The pager logs in and reveals the log-out button, but when connecting to a game, I'm considered a Guest. I've read other topics on how else to try and solve the situation with no luck. If anyone can help me out with the problem in a bit, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Firewalls may not be the only source of trouble. Some antivirus programs can be overprotective as well, and include their own built-in firewalls. Temporarily disabling your antivirus protection might help to determine if that's the problem.
I tried it a few minutes ago, and it still isn't working. I only have a Windows Defender and its given Firewall. Disabling both, and even allowing the executables to slip through the firewall, it still considers me a guest key when I try logging into a server. Considering that; you think it might be something to do with the cfg folder's pager.txt?
Well, you said you had deleted the cfg folder and the issue was still present.
Has there been any other issues relevant to this that wasn't fixed after checking firewall and anti-virus systems?