Naruto, Ninja Arts!

by Asakuraboy
Naruto, Ninja Arts!
A long standing Byond game, continually updated, that progresses alongside the series. Challenge the world of Ninjas, alone or alongside friends to discover your Nindo!
ID:1805707

is there any chance you will give the game up for someone to host? its been so long since the game has been up.

"The game is alive, at the very least for the summer.. Lots of new content including clan revamps (kaguya being freshyly revamped and in-game atm), a whole new map and all sorts of other stuff.

I'll keep updating it after that if people play, if not then I'll probably release the host files and be done with it."

you even said it yourself, you were thinking of giving it away and we all just want to be able to play on it.
The game is being worked on, progress is slow because I don't have much free time as a student and even then I only have one dedicated pixel artist.

But the game is being worked on, we have private test servers up every so often. Get in touch with Bjisboss or Niko526 if you want the details of that server