Cursed Luck

by DanteVFenris
Cursed Luck
A story about the unluckiest man alive
ID:1808219

I'm busy so a lot problems I am aware of may not be fixed(ive been busy with figuring out how the hell I make a assembler for a school assignment), but I think enough is done to try testing not this weekend but next during the evening! Even if I am aware of problems please post all issues and during what events they happen. Even if its something like "your rocks arent dense".

I hope and thank you for anyone that takes the time to play it. I really appreciate your time and hope you enjoy the earliest playable build of my game. I have a lot of pride in it as all assets coding and art wise were done by me, but I can still take criticism and welcome it to improve my design and game.

Also I'm all about gameplay. How fun the game is, is VERY important to me. So talk and give me advice on my gameplay as well. What would make it better? Should it be faster or slower? All of these things I am curious about. Talk about the classes, what would make them funner? Or do they have majour balancing issues? Which one is your favourite?

Oh and It's not completed, but you can see the alpha of my secret easter egg that hints at something particular in the game... that is if you can find it. And trust me you'll know when you find it... it'll be looking right at you so to speak.

Again thank you all, and anyone who tries my game is a super awesome person:)
Did I miss it?!? By the way, do you have a drop box account?
In response to Jamaal Hunter
No you didn't. Let me get the exact dates here... lets see so it would be march 20-22 during the evening. Probably when I'm at work, so who knows what chaos will arise and hopefully my home network is strong enough.

Also no I don't have drop box, and I believe you need to pay for it, and I've never needed it. Why you ask?

Also there may be a slight chance due to school i'll have to host week after. As my network is a bitch and sometimes takes hours getting through the security. So if that happens I'll have to hold off tell next week when all my assignments are done and I have the time to play with it(could be less than a week my last assignment is march 24).