TRANSCEND

by Exentriks Gaming
TRANSCEND
A single-player adventure series. Rated T for Teen.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Now quote where this statement holds true:

who literally just told someone to you'd enjoy watching them commit suicide.

Oh sorry correction; "Literally would enjoy their suicidal death of agonizing proportions because to you they are a senseless idiot on the internet." which is actually something I'd use to describe you + virgin.
I love this. So many promising games being developed for BYOND.

Can't wait for the release and/or demo.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Bloo Thang wrote:
If this game actually gets a average player base above 100, I'll commit suicide on camera and upload it to BYOND. Other than that, it's horrible, like almost everything anyone makes here, and also horrible as peoples appearance around here.

I'll advertise for it just to see this happen. Let's go. I'm holding you to this. Anything to have one less senseless idiot on the internet.

I'll advertise to see a 100 player base happens.

Let's go, because I am ready to take on that challenge.

My assumption that Bloo Thang doubts that this game will ever have 100 player base leads me to believe that I can, in the future, use it against them to prove them wrong.

Anything to have one less senseless idiot on the internet... The internet isn't the end of your life. You can get off of the internet without dying. I chose to completely ignore the suicidal fact. You chose to enforce it. If anything, you're the scum here, you filthy peasant. You have a sick mind to even thing like this. If this is your way of preventing a suicide, you need to reevaluate your sense of morality.

Now, why don't you take that big nose of yours and go fuck yourself. G'day, sir.

"/unfollow I'll keep watch of this games progress though."
Settle down ladies, let it go.
Can we got a mod to delete the argument? It's detailing a perfectly fine thread. :C
I am also looking for people who are willing to do all the tedious and dirty work. Someone who can translate sprite sheets into dmi

It would be best to have someone create an utility for this particular task.
I'm not sure how this would be possible, by tile sheets I meant most of the tiles and work I've done on paint. There's stuff all over the place I don't know how you would even make such a utility.
In response to Exentriks Gaming
Such utilities already exist.

http://www.byond.com/developer/?text=sprite
In response to Nyyxe
MicroRPG is being updated. He hasn't stopped working on it.
Everything is looking neat-o.
Page: 1 2