ID:1810735

(See the best response by Mr_Goober.)
Hello all,
Having a bit of an issue with turf & mapping. Before I get into the issue at hand, I do understand that by having 1/2 the icon being 32 pixels that the mapping tool has to be at least that long. I was hoping it would account for the 16 part and shrink it to that size, but unfortunately it doesn't.

Problem description:
So my problem is that the mapping tool is staying at 32x32 and pushing my icon over to the left when i want it to be 16x32 so i can place either on the left or right. Is there a way around this, or am I stuck making 2 of each icon? Also I have a fear that it is going to be doing the same to my 32x16 icons as well. I really don't want to break everything up in to 16x16 and I don't want to make two of everything.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: So I played around with it a bit, and for the most part doesn't seem like a problem yet, but I made the world.icon_size=16 which makes movement also 16 but that is what i wanted anyways. What I am worried about now is in the future will this cause problems , lag, or anything else?
Best response
You can define a rectangular size for world.icon_size.
world/icon_size = "16x32"
Thing with that is , it will cause some issues if the map icon size isnt a square itself. Also I have icon sizes of 32x16 and 16x16 which would not fit in that equation. I think keeping it at 16x16 for now is best for me. Thank you for the idea though much appreciated.