ID:1811881

Resolved
Panes with can-scroll=none could still be scrolled automatically by the browser when trying to show an element out of bounds.
BYOND Version:507
Operating System:Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 41.0.2272.89
Applies to:Webclient

This issue has been resolved.

Descriptive Problem Summary:
WebClient - Entire viewport shifts up 10px when I click the background, map, or input control.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1. Go to http://www.byond.com/play/23.99.84.35:8802
2. Get through the splash screen
3. Click anywhere in the game such as the black background or map control at bottom right

Expected:
Nothing to happen

Actual:
The entire viewport (game) shifts up about 10px

Notes:
Likely to be the input control which is being covered up by the WebClient toolbar. Could be by design but I don't think it should shift in this case. If something is offscreen, let the dev handle it or the user by going into full screen.
This looks like the same project as your tab report. Does the source for that issue show this as well?

I ask because I can check out the cause of this a little later on; I can see it happening on your live URL though.
Unlikely. Tab project is a reduced repro.
Okay, then I'll need source or a .dmb I can run for this. The reason is it's much easier to handle this kind of thing when I can interact with the HTML directly without the frame intervening--and also I need to get onto some other stuff for now.
Working on it.
Here's a repro for the shift problem. Also repro's the missing text in the tab problem.

http://files.byondhome.com/PopLava/WebClient_Shift_src.zip
Thanks. I'll get on these as soon as I'm at a good point to.

I really appreciate the provision of test cases and source. It makes it much easier for me to investigate these things.
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
Panes with can-scroll=none could still be scrolled automatically by the browser when trying to show an element out of bounds.